EXPO Scholarship Program
We offer Scholarship programs for under privileged children and youths. There are number of students in our country who have talent and wanted to study, but due to poverty they are not able to pay fee. Our scholarship program sponsors these under privilege students so that they don’t have to worry about their education expenses. We are organizing national level scholarship program for hardworking students and sponsoring education for hundreds of students across India. The trust will sponsor one year education for qualifying students.
Types of Scholarship Program
• Scholarship for 1st class to 5th Class Students
• Scholarship for 6th Class to 9th Class Students
• Scholarship for 10th Class to 12th Class Students
• Students who score more than 80% can apply for Scholarship program.
• Students between 1st class to Graduation can apply for scholarship program (Minimum age of the applicant needs to be 12 years at the time of applying for scholarship program).
• Students whose parent income less than or equals to Rs. 4, 50,000 per annum can apply for the scholarship program. Students need to produce their parent’s income certificate to enroll for the scholarship program.
Total Seats – we will sponsor the education of 500 students across India on merit basis
Registration fee – Rs. 100 per student
It is a national level scholarship exam that will contain multiple choice questions based on core subjects according to children age group and class.
Exam Date – October 2020