Terms & Conditions for Value Added Services
• The agreement will be valid till 5 years commencement from the date of signing the contract by both the parties; i.e. School and the Trust. The school is liable to pay the annual fee of Rs. 10,000 to the trust every year to avail value added services.
• School can avail all support services (excluding loan facility) from the trust from the date of commencement of the contract. Schools will be eligible to avail loan facility only after the 6 months of empanelment with the trust as trust will evaluate the performance of the school and on the basis of the same, loan will be provided to the trust.
• It is mandatory for Schools to sign a separate purchase agreement with the trust to procure books and study material from the trust. The trust will supply books & study material to the school at a nominal price (less than the market price).
• The trust will do marketing at digital platform only. Local area marketing such as banners, posters, flyers or any other similar method will remain the responsibility of the school.
• The school agrees that all services (Software and Marketing designs etc) developed especially for school will be the property of the trust. School will get the access to these services till expiry of the contract term with the trust.
• Schools are liable to make payment of annual charges before 10 January of every year. Late fee will cause a penalty of Rs. 50 per day. No request for late payment without penalty will be entertain.
• Schools may renew the contract with the trust by signing a renewal contract to continue the services offered by the trust.