In order to improve the proficiency and ability of major population, there is a need for upgrading the quality and standards of our present education system. There is a huge number of unemployment despite of numerous job opportunities worldwide. One of the major causes is lack of quality education that results in educated but not qualified job applicants.
We at Expodian Educational and Welfare Trust offer 360 degree support system starting from invite nominations from schools to placement of teachers and regularize their day to day operations:-
Fill the required details (Name, Parents details, Exam name, qualification details, address, and contact details, date of birth, gender, category and nationality) and apply online to get register for any of the following examination:-
• TQT exam for Play school teacher
• TQT exam for Primary school teacher
• TQT exam for Secondary School teacher
(Candidates are required to select a medium of language (Hindi/English) for TQT Examination. Please be careful while entering your details, No change will be accepted after submission. Furnishing of false, wrong or inaccurate information may lead to cancellation of the Test result, forfeiture of the certificate and even prosecution in appropriate cases)
Step 2: CHECK ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Candidate should go through the eligibility criteria and make sure that he/she qualifies the TQT exam eligibility process. Trust shall not consider the application of any ineligible candidate.
• Applicant must be a citizen of India.
• There is no age restriction for maximum age; however, candidate must be minimum 16 years of age for Play school, 17 years for primary school and 18 years for secondary school.
• Seats will not be reserved for individuals belonging to the reserved category (SC/ ST/ OBC etc).
For Pre-School teachers
• Senior Secondary with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education
For Primary & Secondary school teachers
• Senior Secondary with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education OR
• Graduation with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed – General or Special Education) OR
• Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed
STEP 3: UPLOAD YOUR DOCUMENTS
• Upload scanned Images of latest Photograph and Signature in jpeg format, not more than 100kb (Size-3.5cm-width x 4.5cm-height).
• Upload scanned copy of your latest qualification documents in support of your application.
• Fill the complete form as incomplete application form shall be disqualified. Application form without picture shall consider as incomplete and disqualified
• Furnishing of false, wrong or inaccurate information may lead to cancellation of the Test result, forfeiture of the certificate and even prosecution in appropriate cases
STEP 4: PAYMENT OF EXAMINATION FEE
A candidate is required to pay examination fee to apply for TQT examination.
• Fee for Play school teacher TQT exam– INR 500/-
• Fee for Primary school teacher TQT exam – INR 600/-
• Fee for Secondary School teacher TQT exam – INR 700/-
• For all exams together – INR 1400/-
• For any two examination – INR 1000/-
PAYMENT RECEIPT: - The candidate will get an acknowledgement receipt for successful payment. In case confirmation page is not generated after depositing the requisite fees, the candidate should contact “Expodian Educational and Welfare Trust” at 9667721722 or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
MODE OF PAYMENT: - Bank transfer, Debit/credit card or net banking, cheque or Demand draft only. No cash payment would be entertained. Fee submitted by any other mode like money order, demand draft, IPO etc. will be rejected.
PAYMENT TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Fee once submitted shall not be refunded or adjusted for future test under any circumstances.
• In case of a cheque payment, if the cheque gets dishonored, a charge of Rs. 280 per cheque needs to be paid.
• Examination fee payment from other states can be made through via Bank transfer only to Trust bank account.
• In case of failure of online payment made via credit/debit card or bank transfer, the amount will be refunded to concerned mode of payment within a week. Those candidates need to pay the fee again.
STEP 5: SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION
• After completing form, submit the form to get register. A registration number / application no will be generated. Candidates are required to note down the same subsequent login to the system.
• Print acknowledgement receipt for your record and future correspondence.
The dates for downloading admit card will be available on TQT website for latest updates, please visit www.tqt.co.in
VALIDITY AND ATTEMPTS
• The Validity Period of TQT qualifying certificate for appointment will be seven years from the date of declaration of its result for all categories.
• There is no restriction on the number of attempts a person can take for acquiring a TQT Certificate. A person who has qualified TQT may also appear again for improving his/her score.
Note: - No request for re-checking, re-assessment, re-evaluation or scrutiny of TQT exam shall be entertained
Examination pattern will be competitive exam of Multiple Choice Questions carrying total 200 marks. The examination will be divided into five sections – Child Development & Pedagogy, Language 1 – English (Mandatory) & Language2 - Hindi / Urdu/ Regional language (Mandatory), Mathematics Environmental Studies & General Knowledge. All sections are containing 40 marks each.
For availability of Study Material, please follow our website www.tqt.co.in or visit our face book page https://www.facebook.com/expodiantrust/
INTERVIEW, TRAINING, CERTIFICATION AND PLACEMENT
• The candidates will be shortlisted on merit basis of their TQT scoring. They will be call for Personal round of interview.
• Those who qualify interview will then go for one month Training Program.
• After successful completion of Training Program, the trust will certify the teachers and appoint them to various schools in their nearest location. For more details visit our website: www.tqt.co.in
SALARY – BETWEEN RS. 20, 000 TO RS 35,000
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
EXAMINATION CENTER: Candidate may select two different options for Examination center as 1st preference and 2nd preference where he/she wishes to appear for exam. In case the number of applicants for a specific examination center is less, the trust may not conduct the examination at that center. The applicant will get notification for the same.
CANDIDATES ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CARRY:-
• any stationery item like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen drives, Eraser, Calculator, Log Table, Electronic Pen/scanner, Cardboard etc.
• Any communication devices like Mobile phones, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health band etc.
• Any Watch/Wrist watch, Camera, wallet, goggles, handbags etc.
• Any other item which could be used for unfair means and for hiding communication devices/gadgets like Camera, Bluetooth device etc.
• Smoking, chewing gutka, spiting etc. in the Examination Hall/Room is strictly prohibited.
• Tea, coffee, cold drinks or snacks are not allowed to be taken into the examination rooms during examination hours.
• The candidates must bring their own ball point pen (Black/Blue) of good quality as this time PEN will not be supplied by the Board. Use of pencil is strictly prohibited and Exam shall be rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Advantages of TQT Program to Teachers
• We value your importance and walk that extra mile to find the right teaching job for you.
• We assist teachers by providing Exclusive Placement services support. We address all queries related to the placement.
• We provide complete structural overview on approaching different schools and handling placement related concerns.
• Our placement department is in constant interaction with schools and educational institutions which have a requirement for trained teachers, referring them with the required manpower.
• Our placement department gives step by step guideline on the necessary teaching practices, documentation and other details which will be required to perform the job.
• We know the importance of real-time assurance for aspiring or practicing teachers.
• Our support team members communicate between teachers and schools to understand their requirements better.
• We are committed to provide a platform for educators to enrich the world of teacher training and extend the reach out the teaching aspirants across India.
• After successful completion of TQT program and certification, the certified teachers can get remuneration between Rs. 20,000 to Rs.35,000
• We assure career growth and a secured job to certified teachers for their future prospectus.